“Radiographic Imaging & Exposure”
$139 Book + Test
$89 Test Only
(12.75 Category ‘A’ credits – AHRA Approved)
California Radiologic Health Approvals
Digital: 4 hours
Fluoroscopy: 4 hours
Each chapter of this textbook is separately approved by the AHRA for the following credit(s) (all chapters together total 12.75 Category A credits):
- Chapter 1 – Radiation and Its Discovery: 0.75
- Chapter 2 – The X-Ray Beam: 1.0
- Chapter 3 – Image Formation and Radiographic Quality: 1.25
- Chapter 4 – Digital Imaging: 1.75
- Chapter 5 – Film-Screen Imaging: 1.75
- Chapter 6 – Exposure Technique Factors: 1.25
- Chapter 7 – Scatter Control: 1.25
- Chapter 8 – Exposure Technique Selection: 1.75
- Chapter 9 – Image Evaluation: 0.75
- Chapter 10 – Dynamic Imaging: Fluoroscopy: 1.25
To purchase a post-test for individual chapters, please call us at 1-800-966-0452.
This text will provide you with a thorough yet practical approach to mastering the fundamental principles of imaging and exposure that will help you produce high-quality radiographic images in a clinical setting. This program includes extensive coverage of digital imaging and film processing and presents unique film critique sections. Easy and informative practical tips help the technologist apply the information to the clinical setting. Based on the textbook “Radiographic Imaging & Exposure-5th Ed.” by Terri Fauber.
Meets ALL ARRT Category A and state continuing education requirements. AHRA approved.